friday favorites | january 18, 2013

Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Friday evening, peeps! I'm taking a quick break from editing CHA photos to bring you this week's round of crafty picks- there's so much to share, and I'll have another booth post up tonight and will continue to post them until they're all up!

If you're in an organizational or decorating mood, you'll find lots to love in this week's roundup, so let's get started!

 

From the top left:

  • Take a peek inside Ann Marie Morris's incredibly neat and uncluttered studio at Eva Black Design.
  • Have lots of ribbon that you need to organize? This solution at Scraptastic will put your bread tabs to work and straighten on those trims all at once!
  • Christine Middlecamp recently revamped her scrap space and is sharing photos on her blog. I fell in love with those floral totes and luckily had a couple of Target coupons I could use while buying a few. I'm happy to report that they fit perfectly inside the cubbies of the IKEA Expedit!
  • This reading pillow at Polka Dot Chair is at the top of my list of gifts to make for my niece's next birthday.
  • I added this amazing cupcake installation featured at Bit Rebels just because it's so pretty!
  • Ronda Palazzari shares how she took inspiration from a tag and turned it into a layout.
  • Learn how to create your own chalkboard art using Picmonkey at Craftberry Bush.
  • I love this brad art by Brandy Layton, and in the same post she also shares some other great ideas for using up your brad stash.
  • These DIY dinosaur magnets at Yellow Brick Home are a super cute way to add a bit of the gold spray paint trend to your space.
TTFN! Back later with another CHA booth!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan