project life 2012 | week 42 {citrus twist}

Monday, January 21, 2013

The January Project Life kit from Citrus Twist kits was absolutely yummy to work with! Unfortunately it's sold out (it was a sellout before it even went live!), but if you're interested in starting a Project Life kit subscription you can email Trina to get on the list for the next available spot!

project life 2012 week 42.jpg

Supplies:



The combination of Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic, Pebbles Seen and Noted, and Echo Park's Today's Story isn't something I would have even thought about putting together myself, but I'm telling you it just works! This layout was so fast and easy to put together, and of course as packed as the Project Life kits are I have plenty left to make a few more, as well.

DSC_9661.jpg

DSC_9659.jpg

I got a little snarky with this pocket. Much of this week centered around ripping out parts of the old kitchen (including all the old flooring) so I could install new tile, and the "That it will never come again is what makes this day so sweet" card was exactly how I was feeling after tearing out three layers of flooring. I never. wanted. to. do. it. again.

DSC_5338.jpg

This pocket looks like it took a lot of time to stitch together, but really it's from a single piece of paper from the 5th and Frolic 6x6 pad. All I had to do was cut it down to 3x4 and then use a strip of washi tape to dress it up a little bit.

DSC_5339.jpg

This little bit of embellishment is also from the same 6x6 paper pad- American Crafts included the cut-apart sheets among the scaled-down patterns, too, and they make perfect accents for these little areas.

DSC_5340.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan