bella blvd layout | cantina laredo

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

DSC_3540.jpg

November is awesome for so many reasons, one of which is that it's my first full month on the Bella Blvd design team!! I designed two layouts for them this month, and the first one (along with the lovely work of several other Bella Artistas) went up on the Bella Studio Blog yesterday.

Laura Vegas, our design team coordinator extraordinaire, chose this gorgeous color palette to challenge several of the design team members with, and I had a blast picking and choosing supplies from at least half a dozen Bella lines to work with.


_DSC8648.jpg

DSC_3541.jpg

DSC_3542.jpg

With such an obvious fall color palette, of course I had to scrapbook something that was completely unrelated to autumn! I guess that's just the rebel in me. :)

Instead, I chose to scrap these photos shot during dinner at Cantina Laredo- a Mexican restaurant that I love, but that's a little pricey so I've only been a couple of times (and this was Darren's first time there). He had originally intended to take me out to lunch there the next week when I started my new job, but when he came home from the lab that Thursday evening he found me in a bit of shock. You see, I'd just finished my last day at my old job (that I'd been at for more than 7 years!) and said goodbye to everyone, handed in my badge, and walked out the doors for the last time. Like I said- in shock! So we decided to have some fun and go to dinner at Cantina Laredo that evening instead of lunch the next week- and it was a wonderful night to sit out on the patio and eat!

And, no, I'm not in shock any more. I've been at my new job for almost six weeks now, and I love every minute of it!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan