scrapbook update | november 2011 kit - merry and bright

Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's kit reveal time over at Scrapbook Update again, and this month I've put together something that I think will work well for both Christmas layouts and also as a Journal Your Christmas/December Daily kit.

DSC_4005.jpg

Allow me to introduce Merry and Bright, the Scrapbook Update November kit. For all the details on both the main kit and on the super-festive add on, Deck the Halls (pictured below), jump on over to the site.

DSC_3991.jpg

You'll also get a peek at two brand new layouts that I made with the kit and add-on- I had so much fun with my snowflake punches on the first one, and the second is about one of my favorite Christmas traditions.

DSC_4078.jpg

DSC_4079.jpg

DSC_4084.jpg

DSC_4081.jpg

See you there!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan