bella blvd layout | white christmas

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

DSC_3544.jpg

I have been dying to scrapbook photos of last year's Christmas Day snow, so when our fabulous Bella Blvd. design team coordinator (the one and only Laura Vegas) said that my second layout this month for Bella could be about anything I wanted, I jumped at the chance! I mean, could there be more perfect papers for this subject than Bella's Winter Wonder line?

_DSC8647.jpg

I broke out my vast (seriously, I have waaaay too many of them) collection of Martha Stewart snowflake punches (Arctic and Glacial are just two of the styles used here, and the border punch is by EK Success) to make these "reverse applique" embellishments.

DSC_3543.jpg

DSC_3545.jpg

Here's hoping that we have Christmas snow again this year! We actually don't get much of the white stuff normally, but I can always wish. :)
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan