geek girl | november 13, 2011

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Today's Geek Girl post is a foray into the often wacky world of sci-fi merchandise. Most of the items on tap today are Star Wars related (of course!), but a few hail from other genres, as well. You might just find something here that's perfect for that special geekling on your shopping list!


From the top left:
  • These aren't the mints you're looking for. Otherwise known as mints. In an R2-D2 tin.
  • The even hilarious Santa Maul is back at Club Jade with his Sithmas shopping recommendations. On tap this week? A fantastic modern poster for The Empire Strikes Back (via Club Jade).
  • These tiny, incredible detailed Star Wars figures? Are actually tiny, incredibly detailed Star Wars erasers. I know, get out, right?
  • These fantastic Star Wars snowboards by Burton almost make me want to try the sport again. Despite the fact that I ride goofy (right foot forward). It took a pretty good bump on the head to figure that one out. Not as bad as the skiing bump that left me with a mild concussion, though...umm...this may be the first time my parents are hearing about that one...
  • I find this Han Solo Mimobot USB drive disturbing on several levels. First of all, his hair comes off. Second of all, his hair comes off. Third...did I mention his hair comes off?!?!?
  • These Star Wars lightsaber umbrellas are simply going to have to go on my must-have list.
  • Speaking of must-have lists, this absolutely hilarious "I ::heart:: ::heart:: Gallifrey" shirt is definitely on mine!


    And if you don't get the somewhat obscure Doctor Who reference, then I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
  • A Star Trek bathrobe. Just because they could.
  • This "My Little Geek" book should be in every geekling's stocking this year. It might just have to turn up in my niece, Sophie's!!
Until next time, geek out, peeps!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan