scrapbook update | we r memory keepers sew ribbon review

Friday, November 18, 2011

DSC_3697.jpg

I couldn't review the Sew Easy by We R Memory Keepers without also taking a look at one of their newest tools- the Sew Ribbon- that debuted at CHA Summer 2011.

Hop on over to Scrapbook Update to get the full scoop on how this tool works and what it's capable of, and also to see one of my newest layouts featuring Echo Park's super fun Happy Days collection.

DSC_8720.jpg

DSC_3706.jpg

DSC_4351.jpg

As a total aside, the Wishblade (remember those?!?!?) has made a reappearance on my desk after a long hiatus due to lack of good software. That's all been fixed now (in fact, I cut the lattice in the photo above with it), and I'm totally in love with it again! Look for details on that coming in the next few weeks. If you thought your old Wishblade had been permanently relegated to boat anchor status, you'll definitely want to learn what I did!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan