scrapbook circle layout | sweet cinnamon pumpkin

Monday, November 21, 2011

DSC_2988.jpg

This month's Scrapbook Circle kit was absolutely perfect for scrapbooking fall photos, and for this layout I chose to document one of my favorite "coping" mechanisms for fall...doing lots of shopping at Bath and Body Works. :)

_DSC8609.jpg

You can read more about my obsession with all things pumpkin at B+BW here, but let's suffice it to say that for someone who hate cold weather, it's nice to have something about fall to look forward to!

DSC_2990.jpg

DSC_2989.jpg

Ever since my Style Reboot, I find that I get a lot more of these types of layouts done- layouts that document fun little things and not just the big events. If you're interested in reading more about how I completely transformed my scrapbooking process earlier this year, you can click here for just the Style Reboot posts. They're displayed with the newest one first, so be sure to scroll back to the beginning (there are only 6 in the series) to get the story in the right order.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan