monthly photo roundup | october 2011

Sunday, November 27, 2011

So I guess I'd better get October's photo roundup posted before December gets here, eh? :)


October was also known as The Month When Everything Was Due- there were just a ton of assignments and deadlines, but I got it all done and actually enjoyed it in the process. At the same time, I never want to be that busy again!

Amongst all the "work" (if crafty fun stuff could be called that) there were also some other exciting (and blissfully ordinary) events:
  • Spur of the moment trip to Krispy Kreme to get donuts
  • Those four huge boxes? They were the "starter" shipments for my Bella Blvd design team work. They totaled 42 pounds!!!
  • Obsessing over pumpkin-scented items from Bath and Body Works
  • Fall festival at work
  • Unintentionally bringing a new kitten home- I really did mean to find him a home, but Tigger ended up coming to live with us instead
  • A fun weekend trip to DC (that got scrapped along the way)
  • Finishing up the last of my letterpress articles for Scrapbook Update
  • Enjoying the rare burst of fall color
  • Carving Halloween pumpkins
November has been much, much calmer and more day-to-day. That photo roundup will be coming in the next week or so.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan