sweet peach layout | cherry blossoms

Saturday, November 12, 2011

DSC_3663.jpg

I warned you that the layouts would be coming fast and furious this month, and I'm back again with another page made with Sweet Peach Crop Shop's November Sweet kit! Keri, Sweet Peach's fabulous sketch designer, came up with this lovely page for the design team to play with this month. Be sure to hop on over to the blog today to find out how you can also play along and possibly win a Sweet Peach gift certificate!


DSC_8696.jpg

DSC_3664.jpg

DSC_3665.jpg

As you can see, I totally did my own thing with the sketch. I loved the vertical strips of photos and the embellishment on the top left side of the page. Instead of the shaped background, though, I opted to add in a larger photo and a cluster of embellishments around my journaling.

I love that the November kit is so versatile- it's hard to believe that this layout, filled with pinks, whites, and creams, came from the same kit as the Anthro layout I shared a couple of days ago! And, as for the subject of cherry blossoms...well, they're an obsession of mine I've talked about many times. Like earlier this year when I blogged about photographing them. Or when I blogged another page I scrapped about them. Or last year when I also blogged about photographing them. And, of course, there was the time I blogged about going to the Cherry Blossom Festival in DC. So. Much. Fun!

And now I can't wait for Spring to get here again so the weeping cherry trees in my yard will start blooming...it's going to be a long winter!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan