sweet peach layout | hanging with sophie

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

DSC_3669.jpg

Somehow this week ended up being an impromptu "Sweet Peach Week" here on the blog (with the exception of yesterday's Scrapbook Circle layout, of course). Totally unintentional, but, hey, it's all good, right? Today and tomorrow I'll be sharing layouts with you, and then on Thursday I'll be back with some gift wrapping ideas courtesy of the brand new December Juicy Sweet Peach kit.

DSC_8694.jpg

This page is just a fun one about some time I spent hanging out with my (then) 14 month old niece, Sophie. She's such a fun girl- completely fearless and loves to play around and ride up high on your shoulders.

DSC_3670.jpg

I normally don't go girly on layouts, but the deep rose color in the crocheted flowers, chipboard buttons, and in the paper from Studio Calico's Memoir line actually matched Sophie's dress pretty well. I'm starting to agree with Beth (Sophie's mom) that as long as it's not pastel baby pink, I can kind of handle it. :)

DSC_3671.jpg

I'll be back tomorrow with another layout made with the November Sweet Peach "Sweet" kit. It's a decidedly non-girly one featuring Darren and...a rabbit!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan