sweet peach layout | anthro

Thursday, November 10, 2011

DSC_3666.jpg

Last week on ye olde blog we were knee deep in Travel Scrapbooking Week, meaning that lots of layouts from this month's design team assignments have been madly queuing up in the post hopper and are just waiting to be shared with you! Expect lots of pages around here for the next couple of weeks (along with some new Scrapbook Update articles), including tonight's page made with the fabulous November Sweet Kit from Sweet Peach Crop Shop!

DSC_8695.jpg

DSC_3668.jpg

DSC_3667.jpg

I absolutely adore going to our local Anthropologie store, and apparently another trip is in order soon since I received an email from them today showing off their new Christmas ornaments, and oh. my. cute. I have to have a couple of them for sure! That turtle and the glittery fish absolutely must come live on my Christmas tree!

I've scrapped about Anthropologie a couple of times before- once here in 2009 (that was apparently before I learned to take good photos of my layouts) and also here earlier this year (right before my Style Reboot). One of the things I love about Anthro is that it's always changing, and there's always something new, colorful, and inspiring to stand and gaze longingly at...and photograph, of course!

The eclectic blend of papers in this month's kit were perfect for scrapping about this gorgeous, quirky store. I used a lot of B-side patterns (I do that a lot) , and those wooden letters and crocheted flowers make this page feel like an Anthro store to me. Love it!

I'm off work tomorrow, so I might just have to wander that way and see what they have that I can't possibly live without. :)
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan