sweet peach layout | staring contest

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

DSC_3660.jpg

Ready for another Sweet Peach Crop Shop layout made with Corrie's fantastic November Sweet Kit? I hope so, because that's what I've got to share with you today!

DSC_8697.jpg

DSC_3661.jpg

DSC_3662.jpg

I chose yet another 2011 Tennessee State Fair photo to scrap this month (I always take so many fun pictures at the fair!), this time documenting Darren's little impromptu staring match with a rather large rabbit. I'm not sure whether he or the rabbit actually won(though my money is on the rabbit), but I captured the moment and scrapped it using some of the more masculine colors from this kit, including that lovely denim print from the Random collection by Crate Paper.

Can you believe it's the end of November already? Time flies, but that means that I get to share my December Sweet Peach layouts with you (the December Juicy kit is sooooo festive!) super soon!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan