scrapbook update | we r memory keepers sew easy review

Thursday, November 17, 2011

DSC_3677.jpg

I kind of went into "review mode" post-CHA at Scrapbook Update- everything from letterpress tools to the Sew Easy by We R Memory Keepers (which also happens to be the subject of my latest Scrapbook Update article) has come through my living room/dining room/home theater/photography studio/makeshift mad scientist crafty lair since July, and I've done my best to put each through its paces and share step-by step how these tools work.

DSC_8713.jpg

So, jump on over to Scrapbook Update to get my take on this fab (ooops, I think I just spilled the punch line, there! :) ) tool and get a peek at the layout I cooked up with it!

DSC_3692.jpg

DSC_4355.jpg

DSC_4356.jpg
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan