scrapbook circle layout | macaroni grill

Monday, November 28, 2011

DSC_3537.jpg

I've got one last layout made with Scrapbook Circle's Harvest Festival kit to share with you. I totally love any type of woodgrain paper, so I was thrilled to find a sheet from Jillibean Soup amongst the other patterns included in this kit. It ended up simulating a wooden "table" on this page about a day in early September when Darren and I went out to lunch at Macaroni Grill. That day was memorable for two reasons- one, it was a day we both had off work (and that almost never happens), and two, we just don't eat out like that very often (though the number of food photos I scrap may say otherwise).

I like scrapping to remember the little things just as much as the big ones!

_DSC8644.jpg

DSC_3539.jpg

DSC_3536.jpg
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan