bella blvd layout | throw me at the enemy!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

DSC_8307.jpg

Hanging out at the community pool isn't one of our usual activities, so I don't have a lot of swimming photos to scrap. When we attended my nephew's birthday pool party a few weeks ago, I made sure to tote the camera along for the ride so I could get a few shots (Darren's family is grateful for the photos, too, so it's a win-win). You may have seen the layout that I posted yesterday using photos from the same party, which should tell you something about how seriously excited I was to have these bright, fun pictures to scrap with!

This layout is on the Bella Blvd blog today and uses their Sunshine & Happiness collection- the colors were just perfect with that lovely blue pool in the background!

DSC_9433.jpg

It's difficult to spot in such a small photo of the layout, but in person you can clearly see the look of sheer joy on Mike's face as Zack (his sister's boyfriend) launched him across the pool. Mike is extremely adept at making up his own water games, and this particular one was called "Throw Me at the Enemy," with the enemy usually being one of Mike's poor, unsuspecting friends. "Throw Me at the Enemy" was a much more popular game with me than "Splash Melissa's Camera." 

DSC_8308.jpg

DSC_8309.jpg

It's hard to believe that my one year term with Bella will be ending next month! I've enjoyed working with their products (and am looking forward to the new items arriving soon), but I have a lot on my plate right now and will not be applying for another term with them. They've got a call out for designers for the new team right now, and you should totally apply if you're interested! Laura Vegas, our design team coordinator extraordinaire, is awesome to work with- she keeps everything organized and does a great job writing the blog posts every day, so all you have to do is make pretty projects!

 


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan