friday favorites | august 3, 2012

Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Friday, everyone! I'm wrapping up an out-of-town work week today and seriously looking to heading back home for the weekend. D tells me that several packages have arrived in my absence, so I should have some new goodies to play with when I arrive! Hint: DCWV has new Fall and Halloween stacks coming soon to a JoAnn store near you!


Mini albums make up a huge portion of this week's picks, along with some fun Project Life freebies. You'll find everything from journaling cards to pre-made travel albums here, so let's get started!

 

From the top left:

  • Elise (Blaha) Cripe gives us a look at her revamped workspace, including her awesome clipboard organizing and inspiration system.
  • Tara Anderson shares tons of detailed photos of her pre-made 6x6 travel mini album. I absolutely love Tara's layered style, and her album is gorgeous even without photos added!
  • I included this one just because it's so very pretty- Bit Rebels recently carried photos of a million flowers gracing the walls of the five rooms in the Christian Dior Autumn/Winter 2012 Couture Show. Makes me wish I could do that to my own home!
  • Ashli Oliver (soapHOUSE mama) shares her creative process for making this lovely mini album. Love this girl's artsy style!
  • Lime Doodle shows how to make customized envelopes for your cards.
  • Many Starner posted her lovely pre-made vacation journal at Pretty Little Studio.
  • Pick up a free set of colorful summer journaling cards at Paper Crave.
  • Natt Smith also offers a free set of journaling cards, just perfect for Project Life!
  • Last month I shared Rebecca Cooper's pretty travel album, and recently she shared a tutorial showing how she made it! Check it out on her blog, Simple As That.
TTFN!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan