friday favorites | august 17, 2012

Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Friday, peeps!! It's a very, very happy one for me since I get to go home today after yet another week out of town for work. We wrapped things up early (well, actually it got wrapped up for us when part of what we were working on was literally blown up during testing and a replacement has to be built now before the software I'm working on will be needed)...anyway, the short version of the story is that I get to go home a day early!

Going home a day early means another day in my craft room before I bounce out of the state again (this time on vacation), and if craftiness is also in your weekend plans, I've got some great links for you!

 

From the top left:
  • Marcy Penner shared a tutorial showing how to make this pamphlet stitched mini album on October Afternoon's blog.
  • Learn how to make these insanely adorable fringed drink umbrellas at Oh Happy Day.
  • My Life Scoop reviews 10 favorite photo editing apps. A few here are popular among scrappers, and there were also several I'd not heard of yet!
  • PaperCrafts magazine's blog shares a look at Jen McGuire's stamp storage system.
  • Words cannot express how much I adore these sweet layered embellishments by Heather Nichols. These are definitely on my must-make list for the weekend!
  • Check out this cool idea for putting both your stamps and your scraps to good use at Cocoa Daisy.
  • Lilith Eeckels shares a look at her craft room.
  • Love these ideas by Lisa Truesdell for incorporating stamping into Project Life. Check them out at the Two Peas in a Bucket blog.
  • Celine Navarro printed this photo directly onto the patterned background of her paper. I simply love the effect!
TTFN!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan