project life 2012 | week 31 featuring the dcwv edumacation stack

Monday, August 27, 2012

project life 2012 - week 31.jpg

I dug back into DCWV's Edumacation Stack (available at Michaels stores) for Week 32 of my Project Life album, this time trying to show the non-themed side of this collection since the layout I posted a couple of weeks ago was definitely very school-ish. I mentioned in that post that the Edumacation Stack contains a great variety of versatile prints that have nothing to do with school at all, and when I started this spread I chose a set of those patterns in navy, teal, and orange to play with.

DSC_9492.jpg

That might seem like an odd color combination at first, but as I dug through my embellishments to find matching items I came out with a surprisingly wide array of pretties both old and new to coordinate. If you have (or if you purchase) this stack, you'll find that it works with, among other things, old Sassafras Paper Whimsies, washi tape from Amy Tan's first line with American Crafts, still more washi from the office supply section of Target, labels from the Stella & Rose collection by My Mind's Eye, and flair badges from Studio Calico's Take Note line. If it weren't for this paper I probably would have never paired some of these items up, but it really helps everything to hang together!

DSC_9494.jpg

I love, love, love to make a Project Life spread while supplies from a previous layout are still out on my desk- it's such an efficient use of time...and paper!


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan