lily bee challenge layout | triangles

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

DSC_8556.jpg

It's Designer Challenge day over at the Lily Bee blog, and this time around it was my turn to come up with a nugget of inspiration to share with readers. I'm not sure I really came up with a "nugget" exactly (maybe more like a speck, a sliver, or even a microscopic quantum particle) because my challenge is so very, very simple- use a triangle somewhere on your layout!

DSC_9489.jpg

Lily Bee makes it ridiculously easy to add triangles to your pages- just cluster up a few of the pennants from the sticker sets that coordinate with each collection and presto! Instant triangle goodness. That's the route that I took with my layout this time around, since I've previously done a page for Lily Bee with the full-on triangle background treatment (you can see that layout here).

DSC_8557.jpg

I did sneak a few more triangles onto my layout in the form of a little stamping and heat embossing. All these stamps are actually by Studio Calico- one is the exclusive from their Stamping School class, another is from one of their Project Life stamp sets, and the largest triangle is from the August kits- it's actually the only part of the kit I've had time to use yet!

DSC_8559.jpg

Want to take on the triangle challenge yourself? Check out all the rules (and also see Anna-Maria's amazing page!) at the Lily Bee blog!


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan