announcing the cha winter 2013 sneak peek page!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's hard to believe that CHA Winter 2013 is just a month away, and the slightly earlier show dates this time around mean that sneak peeks are rolling out even earlier than usual!

I gotta admit, I love seeing all the new lines as they come out- perusing the options and choosing my favorites- and this year my OCD side has decided that all the peeks need to be organized in a visual catalog to make things efficient. Since I'm already doing all the work of finding and organizing the peeks, I thought I'd share it with all of you in the process! From now until the show opens on January 11, 2013, I'll continually update my CHA Winter 2013 Sneak Peeks page with the latest and greatest from all your favorite manufacturers.

It's my intention to include every scrapbooking company in this roundup, so if you don't see your favorite listed, chances are I haven't seen it yet! Feel free to post links in the comments or contact me directly if you find something I've missed.

And of course it's impossible to not start choosing favorites right away, and already Echo Park's Sweet Girl, Webster's Pages' Sweet Notes by Allison Kreft, and this amazing subway map stencil from The Crafters Workshop have caught my eye. I can't wait to see what else is in store!

 
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan