talking december daily with melissa shanhun

Tuesday, December 11, 2012


I was so pleased to be able to chat with Digital Scrapbooking HQ's Melissa Shanhun about my Christmas Journal again this year for her December Daily podcast. We had a great time talking about different Christmas journaling options (I follow Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas track), processes for creating albums, and a little bit of life, the universe, and everything Christmas scrapbook related (including the epic fail that was my 2011 Journal Your Christmas attempt).

The podcast is perfect for anyone embarking on any sort of Christmas journal project, be it a physical or digital scrapbook or some other format entirely! You can find the episode I appeared in here, and an index of all the episodes along with the option to sign up for email alerts as new ones are released can be found here.

Happy Christmas journaling, everyone!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan