layout | first cherry blossom

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

DSC_3281.jpg

It nearly killed me not to share the layout I made for Simple Scrapper's Everyday Storyteller eBook back in May here on the blog- I just loved it so much after I it came together! I'm totally justifying now, but since it's been more than 6 months since the book was published and since there's also a whole article that I wrote (along with step-by-step photos of the process) that I'm not posting here, there's no harm in sharing the page itself, right?

I'm so hoping that you agree with all of that, because, well...here it is!

DSC_8923.jpg

Now that I look at this page again, it reminds me of why I'm so excited for 2013's stashbusting adventure. When I made this page there were no rules, no set supplies, no particular parameters on the assignment. I just picked a set of papers that I'd been wanting to work with (this particular page uses Crate Paper's Paper Heart collection, and I think I bought an extra half dozen sheets of that woodgrain...), chose a photo, and did exactly as I pleased with it. I'm really looking forward to doing so much more of that next year!

DSC_3278.jpg

DSC_3275.jpg

Another thing this page reminds me of? That there are only three more months until it's cherry blossom season here again!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan