layout | santa griff {pretty little studio}

Saturday, December 22, 2012

DSC_3749.jpg

Last week I was up for another Out of the Box challenge over on the Pretty Little Studio blog, and this time around we took inspiration from the picture below for our layouts.

 

The grid formation of the little houses was what stood out most to me, along with the "home" theme, so I decided to scrap one of our photos from Christmases past at home. I divided my cardstock background into an imaginary 3x3 grid, then filled in four of those boxes in the bottom left corner with photos and embellishment.

DSC_9620.jpg

It was totally bittersweet scrapbooking this photo of our kitty, Griffin, who passed away this summer, but it was also fun since it made me contrast his personality with those of the cats we have now- especially where the Christmas decorations are concerned. Griffin would crawl up under the tree and sleep, and Tigger (we adopted him last fall) will also lay under the tree...upside down so he can bat the ornaments on it! At least he doesn't attempt to climb it, but Tigger is definitely the reason we don't have any breakable ornaments out on the tree this year!

DSC_3750.jpg

DSC_3751.jpg

This layout uses the Christmas at Home collection from Pretty Little studio, and I made it and three other pages from the same collection in a single weekend! I did make sure that each of those layouts is from a different year, though, so there won't be one huge section of just this one line in our albums. I've been sharing those pages over the last couple of weeks (with one more to come on Monday), and I do hope you've enjoyed them!


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan