sketches for stashbusting (and a tiny citrus twist peek!)

Thursday, December 27, 2012

I'm gearing up for my Year of Stashbusting in 2013, and I'm getting so, so excited for it! I talked all about it in this post, and one of the things I mentioned was using sketch challenge sites for inspiration (and also because I work best with some sort of deadline involved :) ). A couple of people commented and asked for recommendations for sketch challenges, so I put together a list of the challenge blogs that I frequent- feel free to add your favorites in the comments if you don't see them here!
There are also a few manufacturers/kit clubs who put out great sketches on a weekly basis, including
Manufacturer sketch challenges are especially great if you're trying to use up supplies from a particular company.

I also love Scrapbook Generation sketches and am finding them easily adaptable to my style, so I'll probably be purchasing their digital downloads each month, as well. 

And, because I'm a) very excited about these and b) physically incapable of posting without including an image of some sort, I wanted to give you a sneak peek of something that will be coming to the Citrus Twist Kits blog in January- Project Life sketches!


I ran the idea for little sketches for the 3x4 and 4x6 pockets of a Project Life page protector past Trina and she loved it, so these will be a new part of the weekly Project Life posts there starting in the new year! Trina has already come up with several (one shown above), and I'll be contributing, as well! Hopefully these will help with including a larger variety of photo sizes and arrangements on Project Life layouts for those who like that sort of thing.

So excited for what's to come in 2013! 
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan