friday favorites | december 7, 2012

Friday, December 7, 2012

Happy Friday everyone! I've got a great round of new crafty picks to share with you today, but before I launch into them I wanted take a minute to point you over to the Fancy Pants blog, where I was the guest designer yesterday! They sent two collections over- Blissful Blizzard and Hop Scotch- and asked if I would put together three projects for them. I've got two tiny sneaks of those pages below, and you can see the whole enchilada (ooooh, I should totally make Mexican for dinner tonight!) over on their blog.

DSC_3444.jpg

DSC_3440.jpg

And now, on with the picks!

 

From the top left:

  • Heather Nichols shows you how to get custom embossing powder colors using any color ink on her blog, Pinefeather.
  • Lexi Bridges has a great color mist organizational post on the October Afternoon blog.
  • These cookie cutter Christmas ornaments from the Jenni Bowlin blog are so pretty, and so quick and easy to make!
  • I've got travel on the brain these days, so of course I had to share this lovely pre-made travel album by Finding Nana.
  • I've long admired Louise Nelson's artsy scrapping style, and some of her latest work with the Jenni Bowlin November kits is breathtakingly stunning! Definitely worth checking out!
  • Take a peek at Marinette Lesne's beautifully simple scrapbooking studio at Scraptastic.
  • Wouldn't these lovely DIY flower party blowers at Oh Happy Day be simply lovely all done up in red and green (with just a touch of gold) for Christmas?
  • If you ::heart:: bottle brush trees (like I do) and find yourself with an overabundance of baker's twine (like I have), then you'll definitely want to check out this post at Little Pink House, showing how to make those fantastic bottle brush style trees out of twine.
  • Irina of Teeshoom recently posted this lovely mini album that uses doilies as a base.
TTFN!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan