putting christmas scraps to work {lily bee}

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Good morning, and a very merry Christmas day to everyone! We've got a day of family fun planned here, so I'm just going to quickly drop off a couple of seasonal projects that have been posted to the Lily Bee blog in the last couple of weeks.

After scrapping several Christmas layouts, I found myself with lots of scraps left over from the Lily Bee Christmas Cheer collection. Instead of filing them away or just tossing them, I put them to work on a few projects, starting with this pair of Christmas ornaments. You can find instructions for making both here on the Lily Bee blog- the onion ornaments are especially quick and easy to make!

DSC_3851.jpg

DSC_3853.jpg

DSC_3883.jpg

DSC_3888.jpg

DSC_3892.jpg

My second project (and my favorite of the two- I've fallen in love with making tags lately!) is a set of Christmas tags, also made using Lily Bee Christmas Cheer scraps and a few small embellishments such as a gold doily and a few wood veneer snowflakes.

DSC_3857.jpg

DSC_3859.jpg

DSC_3860.jpg

DSC_3861.jpg

I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday season. In the words of Tiny Tim, "And God bless us, everyone!"


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan