layout | a grand tradition {pretty little studio}

Thursday, December 20, 2012

DSC_3756.jpg

Darren and my brother trade off years doing crazy wrapping jobs on each other's Christmas gifts. No joke- one year Darren actually welded my brother's gift inside a metal box. They had to go out to the garage workshop to open it! Last year Darren asked for some MCAT study guides for Christmas, and Jon and Beth wrapped them up with- get this- a box of rocks! Seriously! I have the photos to prove it!

DSC_9618.jpg

And that's not even the funniest part- the rocks came from somewhere on their property where they actually needed them, so J had to ask for them back! I'm so, so glad I have photos of these hilarious pranks over the years.

I put this layout together for my monthly tutorial assigngment over at Pretty Little Studio, and that means that I filmed it as I was putting it together! This is one of my shorter ones since this page came together really fast (I'd already had it all planned out in my head about a week before I actually scrapped it), and you can see how much easier having all the pre-made tags and die cuts to use really sped things along.


DSC_3757.jpg

DSC_3758.jpg

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas holiday yesterday! I still have a few more Christmas projects to share in the next week or two as I finish things up, so stay tuned for that!


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan