counterfeit kit guest design layout + video

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Long-term blog followers might recall my 6-month stint as a design team member for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog early last year. I really enjoy kitting up scrapbooking supplies, especially using inspiration from older, sold-out kit club kits to get some inspiration for combining older supplies in my stash.

In October Bethany approached me and asked if I'd be willing to come back and guest design with them this month, and of course I said yes! Their current design team is taking December off of regular challenge assignments, and instead they're posting a series of page kits focusing on each month of the year. I was asked to come up with a kit for July, so I went with the whole Independence Day theme and used lots of Pink Paislee's Declaration collection, turning to my stash of older papers sorted by color to fill the rest in.

DSC_2926.jpg

I also made a layout (and a layout video!) to go along with the kit using some of my 4th of July fireworks photos from earlier this year.

DSC_9596.jpg


DSC_2927.jpg

DSC_2928.jpg

DSC_2929.jpg

I gotta admit, a little "out of season" scrapping is such a good thing for me- in fact, I think I feel the need to scrapbook some beach vacation photos coming on!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan